Total Pageviews

Monday 12 September 2011

Some of the new illustrations to pick up on

My main man Keiran has been hard at work lately - here's a few of his better pieces:

Rock Lee from the awesome manga; Naruto. One of the better characters and I like this take on him - gives him a darker look than usual

I really like this one - reminds me of Killer Croc from Arkham Asylum or some other monster from my nightmares

An interesting picture called Depression - shows off different styles the guy can do


A cool Goku picture that I already used for one of my random posts; and I like the style; especially how Goku looks slightly more realistic with his weedy arms!

This is a great one - would probably be at home on a greetings card of some sort

One of the best characters; Stringer Bell from The Wire which brought Idris Elba into the big leagues, and he's done justice here too



Visit Keiran's blog here for more samples of his work, and contact him for anything you personally want done!

No comments:

Post a Comment