Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 July 2012

In other news

New Lynx Range

Yes, the Lynx (or Axe) adverts are generally ridiculous and some may take offence to the scantily clad models that lust after those who buy it, but the adverts are also generally hilarious. These new short adverts which can be picked on the YouTube homepage at the moment are pretty funny, so I thought I would collect and share them for you. The Party Girl above - the amount of times I've broken my own code of 'never dance' to try to keep an energetic stunner entertained, just to have her leave with a wave and nothing more; who knew I just needed the right Lynx showergel!
The Sporty Girl - I knew I should have taken up a real sport to excel at - Ultimate Frisbee only impresses women who actually play Ultimate Frisbee. Damnit.
The High-Maintenance Girl - I learnt the hard way that you should never accompany a girl shopping unless you are going out with them or at least have the possibility of being rewarded for your patience. I mean seriously, do women actually think we would volunteer to do this for free?!
The Brainy Girl - I suppose feigning interest in something intellectual is more rewarding than feigning interest in celebrity gossip or The Only Way is Essex
The Flirty Girl - perhaps my favourite and the most heart-breaking girl. If you've ever been with a girl like this, I applaud you for your perseverance, confidence and ability to not sucker punch every guy who makes eyes at your woman. If the above ever happens, however, you don't need my applause.

No comments:

Post a Comment