Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 May 2012

In other news...

Drop Out Venus

Little known fact about me; I happen to have insanely talented cousins. One of my cousins is in this band. I'm really bad with descriptions of music and such, and so I'm not sure what genre Drop Out Venus come under, but I would really implore you to give them a listen - you might find something you like. For me, it's the kind of music I can imagine as the background to some inspirational indie film or critically acclaimed television show. Called it here first, if it ever happens. 



Give them a listen, follow, like on facebook, that sort of stuff -they're going to be big one day and you want to be able to be one of those people who can say "yeah I liked them before everyone else did" - just not in an annoying way.

Peace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment