Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 May 2012

Alex Reviews...

FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World



Where is Melanie Iglesias?!

So, it's that time of the year again when the magazines and websites start releasing their Top 100 whatever of the year, and it's time for FHM's top 100 sexiest women - the full list can be found here. Spoiler alert: the winner of 2012 is Tulisa - singer from N-Dubz and X-factor judge, as well as apparently having some coincidental sex tape out and about, apparently. One of the reasons I'm saying apparently is also the reason why I'm somewhat surprised that Tulisa is even in the top ten - I don't find her that sexy. Well, that's unfair, but I can think of sexier people out there, and if this is definitely a 'world' study I really don't think that Tulisa can even take the sexiest woman in Britain.

First off, Emma Watson is at number 64. 64?! Sofia Vergara is at number 83, Natalie Portman is at 71, and that's not even the worst of it. Elisha Cuthbert is nowhere to be seen, and neither is Melanie Iglesias or Kate Upton. Obviously whoever voted on this haven't seen the flipbook videos (search back a few entries) or any Upton videos. It isn't surprising though; you can't be voted into a top 100 sexiest list if people don't know who you are, otherwise that girl that worked at the bar on my 20th birthday would be at least number 24, and that's not just because I swear to god she smiled more when she served me. So I guess for anyone that reads this, the mission is to raise awareness of the people you think are sexy, so that it isn't the same group of women in the top ten lists each year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment