Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 March 2012

In other news...

Kony 2012: Invisible Children Campaign



The video tells the story better than I could, so I do recommend you watch it. It is a long video at 30minutes, but it's for a cause that is far more important than an episode of How I Met Your Mother or Two and a Half Men, so if you can bring yourself to watch those awful programmes, I'm sure you can spare a moment for this campaign to raise awareness and hopefully make a real difference that will save and alter lives. All the information you need is in this video, so watch it.

P.S. I can't really comment on HIMYM because I've barely watched it, and Jason Segel & Neil Patrick Harris are hilarious in their own right, however Two and a Half Men is awful, always has been, and always will be. Shame on you for watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment